Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jesus and His Puzzles

So I figured I may as well start with something and I figured I couldn't go wrong with a Gracie-ism.
Grace is four, and she loves listening to her Scripture Scouts. We are also beginning to distinguish that animals versus wild animals versus mean animals, and just because something is wild doesn't make it mean, it's a lot to wrap my brain around so I'll stop there.
 So we, me, my sister, and her two girls, are sitting around the table at McDonald's eating lunch before we go shopping, Yea!!!! Always a good time, and in discussing the different albums that we each listen to in our respective vehicles Grace brings up how Jesus killed the 10 Leopards, because they were biting Jesus' puzzles (his apostles).
  I know, Megan and I both kind of looked at each other and went huh? And she says "yeah mommy and only one came to thank him".  By this time the light finally went on. And then I realize she is talking about how Jesus Healed the 10 Lepers.  So then we had to talk about how lepers are people who are sick, and not leopards in the wild and it is ok for them to bite things because they are wild and that's how God made them.
What can I say..she makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Great Save! Way to go Gracie and Erin!!!!
    I love you both!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! We laughed so hard. Great story!

    ReplyDelete