Nothing in Particular
So today was kind of fritzy. I had actually planned on making some strudel but then realized when we got home from the store that I forgot the flour. Kind of important when baking. This should also tell you how my day has gone. Well really the past two days. See Aiden is teething, and when I say teething I mean like about the full front 8 teeth, top and bottom. In fact he has one particular tooth that has been coming up for weeks now. And today another tooth is now vying for the coveted first tooth title. He really is a good baby, but I mean there is only so much good a baby can be when trying to get all their teeth in at once. Plus he is learning to pull himself up, however he has yet to figure out how to sit down without landing on his head. Poor guy just can't win here.
So, needless to say I did not make strudel today, and tomorrow isn't looking so good either. However I will make some soon, even if I have to wait till Jeff is home for the weekend and let him watch the kids. Not that he minds I mean would you if your spouse was paying you in homemade strudel? ;-)
 |
| The Drool Monster |
No comments:
Post a Comment